This tool creates a fundamental unit that is sure to add sparkle to your quilt block designs. Although the ruler shape is similar to the V Block, the final unit has two seamlines radiating from a single corner, so the center triangle in the finished unit resembles a beam of light shining out of that corner. Accurate construction has always been challenging until now. With the Spotlight tool, all the shapes are cut slightly over sized and once sewn, trimmed to extremely precise units with seams perfectly placed for a crisp sharp point every time. Brighten up your blocks by adding Spotlight to your toolbox today!
- Ruler Size - approx. 7" x 11"
- Unit Sizes available on tool
- 11 options from 1" finished units to 6" finished units in half inch increments
- Step by step illustrated instructions
- Illustrated instructions for left hand cutting and trimming
- Fine lines for higher accuracy