NOTE: This Block of the Month Club requires you to register under "Fair Isle-Reg" for $25.
Fair Isle is a brand new block of the month designed by Deb Tucker using the gorgeous Bellingham Bay collection by Island Batik.
Come join Diana Mann, a Studio 180 Design Certified Instructor, as she shows you how to put the blocks together each month. Diana has come up with a program to go along with the quilt that is unique to Wish Upon a Quilt.
Your membership includes:
- Fabric kit and pattern for each month, and an oops kit in case of mistakes
- A live Zoom class going over how to make the blocks for each month - you will have two times to choose from
- A bonus project learned in class that will show you more advanced uses for the tools
- Membership to an exclusive Facebook group where you can interact with other students and the instructor
- 10% discount on all Studio 180 tools, technique sheets, and patterns for the year
- Special discounts and promotions throughout the year at Wish Upon a Quilt
- An exclusive panel from Laurie Kent Designs to be used in one of the bonus projects Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
Required Tools: Rapid Fire Lemoyne Star, Tucker Trimmer 3, Wing Clipper 1, Corner Beam, Square Squared or Large Square Squared
Only $39.99/month with free US shipping
Start date: January 12th, 2022
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.